Do you ship to all countries?
- Yes, we offer worldwide shipping.
How long does shipping take?
- Shipping times vary depending on your country.
- Visit our Shipping page for prices and estimated delivery time.
- Please note that orders outside of the United States can take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive.
Can I expect my order to be delayed due to COVID-19?
- Yes, shipping may take longer than usual due to Covid-19. We’re sorry for any inconvenience or delay, and we really appreciate your patience and understanding during this challenging time.
Can I cancel my order due to COVID-19?
- Unfortunately, we can't make changes to an order once it's been fulfilled. You can only cancel items or orders that haven't entered the fulfillment process yet.
When do you ship orders from your fulfillment center?
- We process and package all orders 24 hours after purchase, ready to be shipped the next working day.
Where is my order being shipped from? Where is your fulfillment center located?
- We are an international company and we have multiple warehouses worldwide (USA, Canada and China).
Can I cancel my order or items in my order?
You can cancel items or orders that haven't entered the shipping process yet (all orders are usually processed 24h after they have been placed) by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I ordered 2 items but only received 1 item... Where is the rest of my order?
- If you ordered multiple/different products from our store, your order may arrive in more than one package. This is done for improved efficiency and faster shipping times since we have multiple warehouses worldwide.
- If you ordered multiple of the same product, then you will usually receive them all in one package.
Why does the shipping status show that the shipping status is 'currently unavailable'?
- Once the parcel is shipped, it usually takes another 3-5 days for the tracking status to show up correctly on the tracking software.
- We don’t know why there is a lag time between USPS updating it but we assure you that the items are on the way. We recommend you check back in a few days.
I didn’t receive an order confirmation email.
- Every order is automatically sent with a confirmation email. Please check your spam or junk folder.
- If still missing, just contact us and we'll send you a new email confirmation.
Missing Package: Tracking says delivered but I didn't receive it yet.
- If it’s our fault we will refund you or send you a new item.
- If it’s the buyer’s fault, the buyer will be responsible for the claim.
- If we've confirmed with the post office and shipping carrier that the item has been delivered with a specific date, time and location, it is categorized as a missing claim. We are not responsible for missing claims.
- If the missing package is due to package thieves, we'll be happy to ship you the same order again for 30% off the price tag you bought.
- If our shipping carrier or postal office cannot confirm the item was delivered, we'll usually just send you the item again.
- Please contact us for more details so we can find the best solution for you.
Tracking says it was delivered to the wrong address
- We ship to the exact address that was given to us, normally this problem doesn't happen because 99.99% of our products are updated with the correct tracking number.
- It may be that the system had updated the wrong tracking number in the system. If this occurs, we’ll send you the correct tracking number so you can check the current status of your package.
Do I have to pay for duty fees, customs & taxes?
- All applicable customs and import duties, fees, taxes are the responsibility of the customer. We ship your package DDU (duties and taxes unpaid), and we do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes. We cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs. Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD). These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by The Jungle Goods.
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package. Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package, and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- International returns initiated due to an invalid shipping address or delivery failure will be subject to a $25 restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund amount.
- International returns initiated due to refusal to pay duties and taxes will be subject to a $25 restocking fee AND any taxes, customs and duties charged will also be deducted from the refund amount.
How secure is my personal information?
- The Jungle Goods uses industry standard privacy protection. We don't sell, lease, or distribute any personal customer information.
- Your sensitive personal information will be kept securely with us offline.
For more information contact us at email@example.com.